According to Wikipedia CodeIgniter is an open source rapid development web application framework,
for use in building dynamic web sites with PHP. This is an object-oriented approach that is unusual for
PHP developers and this is applicable in one portion of the web-page which is the loading page content because
it will not require you to refresh the whole page.
It uses the following scripts and framework:
1. Download the source code.
2. Extract the compressed folder.
3. Run the xampp control panel and start the apache and mysql
4. Open the folder that has been extracted
5. Put the extracted folder in htdocs
6. Run the program by entering localhost/no_refresh
This is just a simple program any updates or constructive criticism will be
Enjoy and make it as your guide.
CodeIgniter’s No Refresh Loading Page Content Screenshot: