Moving line from left to right using Java
is a simple program that uses swing components,JFrame,JPanel and Graphics.
The logic of this small program is very simple.
Just click the respective button or the left and
right arrow of the keyboard to move the line.
Moving Line using Java GUI is consists of two JPanels in
one JFrame and arranged using JBorderLayout.
1. Java Source code compiler.
2. Java Development Kit 7u5 windows i586 and up
1. Download the source code.
2. Extract the compressed folder.
3. Open MoveAline.java file
4. Build and compile the program with the
compiler or any Java IDE that you are using
This is just a simple program any updates or constructive criticism will be
Enjoy and make it as your guide.