File manager or computer file browser is a software program that provides a interface to manage information and files. The most common operations performed on information or groups of information include creating, opening, renaming, moving or copying, deleting and searching for information, as well as changing computer file attributes, properties and computer file authorizations.
Folders and information may be displayed in a ordered tree based on their directory structure. Some computer file managers contain features inspired by web browsers, including forward and back navigational buttons.
File Manager PHP MYSQL Source Code Features
- Publish multiple files simultaneously with Ajax and manage them online
- Drag&Drop information to start upload
- Copy, move, relabel, make, modify or delete on the internet information and folders
- Create archives with zip or unzip and relax information online
- Search files and folders
- Review images in gallery mode
- Multiple customer records + guest account
- User sign up & password recovery
- Adjustable read/write/upload authorizations for each user
- Admin interface for managing customer accounts
Download File Manager PHP MYSQL Source Code