Works with computers and Internet networks in a variety of different settings. Most corporations have entire IT departments that help keep employees connected and websites in working order, though these are by no means the only jobs available. Schools, non-profit organizations, and basically all entities with a need for computer services and Internet technology employ people with IT expertise. These sorts of people often also work for computer company themselves, providing help and support directly to clients.
The day-to-day aspects of this job can vary, but in nearly all cases the work involves maintaining computer systems, keeping networks in working order, and being available to solve problems and address complaints as they arise.
This learning management system features the following:
For the administrator:
1. manages the site
2. add users specifically teachers
3. view teachers information
4. Add Categories
For the teachers:
1. Add quiz
2. Add sub categories
3. Add topics
For the students:
1. view topics
2. threaded discussion
3. take practice quiz
1. Download the source code.
2. Extract the compressed folder.
3. Run the xampp control panel and start the apache and mysql
4. Copy the extracted folder to htdocs
5. Open the browser and type localhost/phpmyadmin
6. import db_learning.sql in the database folder
7. Run the program by typing in any browser localhost/mc
This is just a simple program any updates or constructive criticism will be accepted.
Learning Management System PHP MySql Source Code Screenshots: