Medical Practice Management System CodeIgniter Source Code features doctors and patients management, prescription administration, routine, and appointments administration invoicing & billing.
Medical Practice Management System CodeIgniter Source Cod
Permits physicians and workplace employees to shortly e-book and make sure appointments and handle schedules throughout a number of suppliers, areas and days of the week. Many methods additionally enable sufferers to e-book their very own appointments on-line.
Medical Practice Management System CodeIgniter Source Code lets physicians and their employees shortly enter and entry not only primary affected person info — for instance, the affected person’s title, tackle, phone quantity, beginning date, employer and insurance coverage supplier — but additionally in-depth scientific knowledge, reminiscent of medical historical past, drugs, and causes for previous visits.
Medical Practice Management System CodeIgniter Source Code put together billing statements and generate digital claims primarily based on affected person encounters. The system scans payments and claims to make sure that they not solely comply with payor rules but additionally embody the right analysis codes. If the system identifies an error or conflicting info that would doubtlessly delay cost, employees members obtain a notification so the issue will be resolved. They’ll even be alerted if claims or affected person funds are overdue.
Medical Practice Management System CodeIgniter Source Code Installation
- Download a copy of the Doctor Practice Management System from Envato Market.
- Extract the file DPMS-[VERSION]-.zip to htdocs folder in XAMPP or www folder in WAMP or Upload it as a ZIP file if installing to your Online Server using FTP and remember to Extract it to a folder on your Live Server.
- Open your favorite MySQL Administration tool e.g PHPMyAdmin and create a database Example: DPMS
- Open your favorite browser and type in the address bar http://your-domain.com/FOLDERNAME
- Enter your MySQL host, Database Name, MySQL Username, and Password. Then Click on Install Advocate
- On next screen Register an Admin for the application using Name, Username, Password and Email
- Login using admin and password admin
- If you can’t access the login page or get an error “No file input selected” check your .htaccess file and that Mod_Rewrite is enabled.